ISRO Technician Draughtsman Online Form : The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) occasionally recruits technicians and draughtsmen for various positions in their organization. Candidates who are interested in applying for technician or draughtsman positions in ISRO are advised to regularly check the official Notification Before Apply Online.
ISRO VSSC Technician Recruitment 2023,
ISRO Technician Vacancy Online Form 2023,
ISRO 10th Pass New Vacancy 2023,
|Post Name||VSSC New Recruitment 2023|
|Salary||in Hand Rs-34200/-|
The job responsibilities of a technician in ISRO
- Assisting in the assembly, integration, and testing of spacecraft components and subsystems
- Maintaining and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems
- Operating specialized equipment and tools
- Documenting test results and maintaining records
- Assisting in the design and development of spacecraft systems
job responsibilities of a draughtsman in ISRO
- Preparing engineering drawings and designs for spacecraft components and subsystems
- Creating detailed 2D and 3D models using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Collaborating with engineers to ensure designs meet technical specifications and requirements
- Reviewing and revising drawings based on feedback and changes to design specifications
- Maintaining accurate records of design and drawing revisions
|Apply Online Start||04/05/2023|
|Online Last date||15/05/2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|GEN/EWS/OBC (Male)||Rs- 500/-|
|GEN/EWS/OBC (Female)||No Fee|
|SC/ST/PH (Male & Female)||No Fee|
Note: Exam Fee Refunded After CBT Exam
|Age as on||18/05/2023|
|Maxinum||40 Year (Post Wise)|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Recruitment Rules.|
|Radiographer-A||01||First Class Diploma in Radiography|
1. The selection process consists of (1) written test and (2) skill test. The written test consists Of
- 80 Multiple choice questions. (The syllabus for written test shall be curriculum based.)
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.33 for each wrong answer & 1 mark for correct answer
- Pass Criteria: For UR – 32/80 marks
a: For UR – 32/80 marks.
For reserved category* – 24/80 marks.
[*As per Department of Space Office Memorandum No.A.12012/1/2019-I, dated 01.12.2022, the candidates belonging to EWS category are entitled to relaxed
standards of selection similar to the standards of selection adopted for General (UR) category].
- The ratio for skill test is 1:5 with a minimum of 10 candidates.
2. Skill Test: Will be of qualifying nature only. The minimum marks required for qualifying the skill test is 50/100 marks for UR candidates and 40/100 marks for reserved categories.
3. From amongst the candidates who qualify in the skill test, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in written scores, the academic
scores of the notified qualification shall be the tie-breaker.
4. Please note that the qualification prescribed for the posts advertised is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible for selection.
12. The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.
13. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
14. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
15. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
16. Candidates working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies etc. should submit their application through proper channel or submit
‘No objection certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test.
17. Applications submitted without complete information, photo, signature etc. will summarily be rejected.
Intrested Candidate for More Details Please Download Official Notification And Read All Details Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|